Friday, May 08, 2009

static and sulfer



309 am
sitting in front of my computer screen
with the urge to write
the desire to express
desire to dump out..
to rid myself of ...
the shitty feel i have inside
the shitty feel that came from dealing with the shitty you
shitty feel throughout my body lingers and rots
and leaves me sick
i am not mad at you
you are who you are and sometimes you aren't anything good for me
as i sit here with this disappointment
and desire
i realize that you are not what i need
did i expect you to be anything more?
yeah. i did. that was my fault.
do i need someone right now?
yeah but it's not you.
where are you?
who are you?
which you are you right now?
yous
and yous
all of yous
are not for mes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too