Friday, May 01, 2009

you are nobody




i'm not too upset tonight
not this time this is just another fucked up reminder - another repeat replay reprise
o
f the same old same old
you
you are not there
you are not here
you are not
you're not with me
when i need you
when i need care.
same old same old bullshit
shit pile up

shit on what i feel and what i'm going through

as serious as it is to me

it ain't anything to
you
mr. cool
mister "i'm so above it all"
mr. mister no man man

it is my mistake for thinking you would be better
it is my mistake for thinking it would change
or you might change
---
you are nothing i need
you are nobody i want
you are a waste of my time
you don't care

you don't make up for all you do wrong
you don't make up for all you don't do at all
you don't show me anything
worth thinking you are worth keeping
this time don't act stupid
don't play dumb
don't even wonder why i'm not around
(like you don't know)

don't cry and try -
whe
n i'm moving on
you only cry and try -
when it's too late

this time the time is over
our time is gone
time and time again
you prove to be

no one

nobody

not nothing to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too