Saturday, April 03, 2010

go to hell before i do

i wanna kill myself
no i wanna kill you
no i wanna kill the part of me with you in it
no i wanna kill the part of you inside of me
whatever the fuck
i don't give a shit about who gets who
i just don't want you
making my heart feel the way it does
i wish i was dead


ha ha ha...  you little bitch...
die already


______________________________________________________________________________

 Mastering Multiple Position Sex: Mind-Blowing Lovemaking Techniques That Create Unforgettable Orgasms  Oral Sex He'll Never Forget: 52 Positions and Techniques Guaranteed to Blow Your Man Away   I Am A Sex Addict   The Sex Bible: The Complete Guide to Sexual Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too