Saturday, May 01, 2010

through the land and throught the water - i'm in love with you now go away

your words hang heavy
and repeat in my mind
you gave us a moment
that will burn us forever
in time -  we are skipping
forever in moments
of days left behind
forever we go
round in circles devine


move me in the water

move me in the sand
move me to field
move me to the land
when the light shines on me

far from you is where i'll be


it comes through silence
on city streets i survive
of nights in blue
years from now  
we come alive
forever

we come
alive
in moments we once knew
  forever in wild
we are wild

 inside fire 
my face you see 
alive
forever and
forever you will
 think of me























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too