Tuesday, December 07, 2010

darkness at the break of goodbye

two lovers
of days past
won't leave me alone and yet they aren't there
so tonight i said fuck em both
and i meant it
i think they are both trying to text me as i write this
my fingers become cold in movement
but not as cold as my heart
they only want to keep me around enough
so they won't lose me
but
then they lose me
in the dark
in the fold
in the shadows of themselves
i get lost
only to find my own darkness
and inside my own fold
i am running away
in the darkness
is where i see myself
and i see those lovers that
i felt so much for
only they were
only part time lovers
no time friends
with nothing much to give
and less i'd want to take
both wanting me half of the time they don't
both still with the space
both still with the disconnect
both still sending me messages in the dark


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too