Friday, February 11, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

fill in the blank friday.: "
Well.....





You can all rest easy your Fill in the Blank Fridays are once again complete with links thanks to Simply Linked. Thanks Simply Linked! How many times can I use the word link in a sentence? Link, link, link. OK. Moving on.....


Today's blanks are brought to you by Miss Shaunie over at Unknown-Boutique. Thanks for coming up with these great blanks Shaunie! The theme is "guilty pleasures". If you want to play along, just fill in the blanks over at your blog and then link up using the link at the end of the post. Link, link, link. I did it again!!






1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is - Jersey Shore- and TMZ - i don't know why it's so fucking addicting but it is


2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is 
my usc sweatshirt...  got it used - and reused and abused it some more. it's ripped torn and got holes not to mention covered in paint stains and food stains etc. every time i wear it people tell me i look like one of the bums on 4th st in downtown la. ;) i just can't throw it out though... it's sooooooo comfortable


3. My grocery store impulse buy is cottage cheese and pineapple slices....
lots of it. that and roasted salted almonds... yummy

4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is
i have no co-workers and if i did... i could give a shit what they thought about my pass time activities


5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is  collecting and accumulating more shit--- i have more than enough things i collect but i love it...
a collector is a nice way to describe a hoarder- it's basically the same thing 


6. A little indulgence that I have is  peanut m&ms and garlic shrimp chips almost every day. sigh... okay well every other day at least



7. The junk drawer/area in my house is  my house. the junk drawer/area is pretty much my whole house... i just hide/orgainzed my "junk" better so it's not noticeable in a bad way.


What guilty pleasures are you indulging in this weekend?


art and boys. oh yeah


{-MissyMissKyoko-}
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too