Saturday, January 14, 2012

PLEASE JUST GO AWAY

he's a 33 year old child
that i don't want 
i don't need
tonight 
made me see everything he really is 
and it's everything i really hate.
tonight 
i rid myself of him 
once and for good-
he's a fool 
and you can't teach a fool
something he doesn't want to learn
he will behave like a fool
he will drink and be a drunk
until the day 
he wants to change himself for himself
until then
he will continue to be 
the way he's always been 

but i won't take your calls tomorrow
i won't answer 
i won't reply
i won't respond to your bullshit anymore
i won't acknowledge your existence after this
giving you the time of day
letting you back in my life
ONLY MAKES YOU DO IT MORE
like a spoiled child
spoiled rotten
rot
away 
alone.
i'm sick of you and your bullshit
i'm sick of your stammer
i'm sick of your drunk drool spit spatting all over my life
grow up
be accountable for your actions
don't bother me after you fucked up
i'm not with you anymore 
your actions have consequences 
DEAL
WITH 
IT!

I SHAKE YOU OFF 
i spit you out
i rid myself 
....of
you
once and for all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too