Sunday, October 21, 2012

Some people are just assholes

And it breaks my heart
But I can't give them
Any more
Cause they use it and spit it out
And treat others like nothing
So don't come crying to me later
You've destroyed all the good
That I gave you
So many times that I'm giving it to someone else.
You hurt me tonight more than ever.
I thought you would actually be better this time but
You are
Stupid
And never learn
I'm going to do exactly what your behavior would make anyone do
And I don't Care if it hurts you.
You never cared if you hurt me
So I'll do the same
And when you write
I'll just ignore you
Cause you were never worth my time
No one will love you
Cause you're an asshole like so many assholes
So I'm going where I'm wanted and treated like I matter. This time you really fucked this up for good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too