Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the end of the world as we know it

Unclenched fist
Cut The strings
Of (k)nots
Between
You kept a hold on
To keep me on a string
To dangle
stringing along
You were wrong
Tied up and tangled
Hung up and strangled
I was put down
Pulled in
pushed away
All
around
And left somewhere
In the mess
That is you
Sit
Stand
Lay
Stay
Come
go
No
No sorry
No sorries 
You might
Be sorry
But how do you really know
what it is to be sorry
Now
When you were never sorry then
I
Break it off 
And
Bleed it out 
And
Let it go

 don't ever look back
All that's back there
Is  old
And nowhere
A waste of time 
I'd rather waste 
Somewhere else


I dropped you 
Off some deserted road
Some Far away place
Nowhere near my heart
Nowhere to be found.
At the end of the road
At the end of my rope 
Without a sound




;)

And I feel fine





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too