Sunday, December 16, 2012

something stupid about something stupid

i got nothing
everything i got that means a lot
gets shot
down and back at me....
you don't even see
do you want to feel how it feels?
i don't even think
that you think
that you even hurt me
 but you hurt me
----
it's as simple as this
if you wanted my love
and you wanted me
you would show me love
you would have me
if you wanted it to be right
if you really wanted it to be good

then why would you fight
me
and fight my love
you wouldn't.

you can make excuses but the biggest excuse
is you 

if you loved me
i would see it
i would feel it
i would have it
and i wouldn't feel bad
like i do
whenever i am around you

i really wanted it
before it was
what it is
now

i know you're not there
you
have always
not be there

some
things
you
can
never
ever
repair
once broken


.... and that

i am.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too