Monday, June 10, 2013

orange big muff juice

the End
end
end
and everyone is waiting here for you
you
you
fight a fight that never ends
and
Me,
I've said enough
and the
One who bleeds out
is the one
I reach for
I reach For you in
 i want to kiss your venom stained mouth
did you ever
Realize
the life I see
is your Face
is a sin
the truth lies there
Now who's there with me now
when all we want
Is what's real
until it's everything I had
i have no more
It's not like this
just like this
just like
the end
the end
end
end
just like You
do you
want
I just want
it to shut up
blisters on
So pissed off
you're not alone
here
not At all
you would rather feel
pain than nothing
at all
walking with a blistered soul
i can't wash away those years
just walking around I hear
You talk about your life
I wish that was my own
I try to get in
but i'm Passed over looked over
never
nothing
no
not nobody
no
No
NO
I won't
let them make you sorry
a stranger strange
is who i am
i am everything i hide
everything i am
is a lie
from all the
Way
today
just fell apart like
everything
and nothing
right
it's me
who never gives up
the never ending fight
against myself
i am my own bad
all in my head
and i will turn
my own back on me
you fight to be you
and i fight to hide what is me
But it's too little, too far to throw
it all away
away
far away
maybe some other day
you can have
you can use
if you want
if you need
if you wish
to find
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

the strangest of the strange...

the strangest of the strange...
...i am

star loves the beatles too

star loves the beatles too
yeah i love the beatles too